Eastern Ontario Development Program
Supported by the Government of Canada through the
Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario.
We are pleased to announce the second phase of EODP.
We will be accepting applications as of April 1st on an on-going basis until all the funds have been allocated.
If you have questions please contact Melissa Ferguson at 613-933-4333 ext 106
All applications must be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EODP Business Development Package Word Format
- EODP Business Development Package PDF Format
- EODP Community Innovation Package Word Format
- EODP Community Innovation Package PDF Format
- View Approved EODP Projects of 2014-2015
- View Approved EODP Projects of 2015-2016
The objective of the EASTERN ONTARIO DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (EODP) is to enhance and diversifies the local economies and lead to the growth of new and existing businesses within rural Eastern Ontario communities.
- EODP Funding will not exceed $100,000 per project
- EODP Funding will not exceed 50% reimbursement of approved eligible expenses
- Equipment purchases will not exceed 20% reimbursement of approved eligible expenses
- Projects may be multi-year, with an end date no later than January 31st 2019 (Submit Yearly Budget)
- Applicants will provide matching cash funds, minimum 50%, (1 to 1) that adhere to Government stacking regulations
- Not for profit organizations including municipalities, municipal organizations, corporations, community economic development organizations and associations
- Aboriginal organizations
- Post-Secondary Institutions
There are two streams under which an application can be submitted:
- The Business Development Stream is to support projects that will lead to the growth of new and existing businesses within Stormont, Dundas & Glengarry (SD&G) including Cornwall & Akwesasne. This includes initiatives in key areas such as skills development, youth attraction, innovation, market expansion, healthy living and information & communications technologies.
- The Community Innovation Stream builds the economic and innovative capacity of rural eastern Ontario communities, and develops opportunities for sustainable economic growth and employment. This Stream is ideal for applicants who work in partnership with community stakeholders.
Projects in the following priority areas will be considered:
- Diversification of Economic Assets (capacity building)
- Industry cluster development and expansion
- Labour market development (skills gap analysis, skills development, worker transition)
- Strategic planning and research studies
- Business Development and Growth
- New business development
- Training & mentoring
- Business start-ups
- Existing businesses
- Productivity enhancements (information and communications technologies, energy, new technologies, productivity assessments)
- Market diversification
- Innovation/product development (research and development)
- Succession planning
- Business Infrastructure
- Business incubators
- Supply chain analysis and development
- New business development